I would say that either the implementation or the documentation is
incorrect.

I think you can get closer to the list you want with this:

<<list-links "[all[orphans]] -[all[tiddlers]tagging[]]">>

If there is something still showing up that you think shouldn't, give a
shout-out.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b65fa7e3-f7ae-4250-8833-f06174eb2f2c%40googlegroups.com.