Hello,

@Eric Shulman:
You wrote:

1) create a tiddler, e.g., "MyStyles", tagged with $:/tags/Stylesheet
2) enter the following CSS into that tiddler:

.tc-edit-texteditor, .tc-tiddler-preview-preview { max-height:80vh; overflow
-y:auto; }

I like that a lot :-)

But one question I still have.
With this solution both, editor & preview, are scrolling separately.
Without that solution they scroll together, so that I can immediately see,
what I will get with my editing on the left. But the editor bar isn't
visible in a long note.
Is it possible to combine both?
So, with this .tc-edit-texteditor, .tc-tiddler-preview-preview { max-height:
80vh; overflow-y:auto; }

But that the editor and the preview scroll together?

Thanks in advance for helping :-)
Bettina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4f7d4a33-fa3f-4cfa-b081-78d625c06919%40googlegroups.com.