Evan,

Once again for you great work. I have started playing with the date related
functions and finding it a little complex using Make a date from a
TiddlyWiki timestamp and return.

Is there any way to make this more direct or can you suggest a pattern to
follow if all my dates are TiddlyWiki timestamps?

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d595e628-f614-4d58-a647-d3c4fd2bc915%40googlegroups.com.