Hey, Stef —

Works OK under Chrome on OS X.  Could be a newlines issue, though I'm not
sure how that would work.  Probably the best thing to do for debugging
would be to have the deserializer prepare an informative tiddler in the
imports if any errors occur.  Currently error messages generated by Papa
Parse don't show up at all...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/739dd8df-4dbc-44e8-a977-fffc7715322d%40googlegroups.com.