Thanks Eric,
I did something similar too.
I've added predefined lists of my most common queries as sidebar vertical
tabs.
Your variant is a little more elegant. :)
Nevertheless, I think it's a pity that there is no exclude filter.
Such a "-" as with the Google search would be very comfortable.
I can not have everything
I'm already so excited about the tiddlywiki functionality and flexibility.
That predominates.
Regards
Tob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7c31f326-24c4-4c9b-884f-4274132987f2%40googlegroups.com.