Hi Jeremy and Mark. Thank you for answers. In my old projects I use

var  tovDostav= document.querySelector('[title="dost"]').getAttribute(
'price') ;

 so I get fields value from DOM tree.  But in my new project (on start of
google spreadsheet id from URL parameter.
So there is no my "dost" tiddler (and all other loaded tiddlers) in DOM and
my old script get error if I try to use loaded data.

for example thisTW5
http://novye-podarki.ru/heeg33_.html?id=1GzZFzmgF-vBrRYOyz5VqjJC8QAQcOHnFBa1PEW9NhcU&#index

on start load data from
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GzZFzmgF-vBrRYOyz5VqjJC8QAQcOHnFBa1PEW9NhcU/
so everyone can make copy of this table to his google drive, share it,
public then modify and run my empty TW5 with his id parameter.
My idea was to make "free internet shop" for everybody without any hosting.

Now I am making ban an security module to prevent overwriting  some
tiddlers and not to show table if it's email in ban-list.

вторник, 2 января 2018 г., 22:49:19 UTC+3 пользователь Jeremy Ruston

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/95c16e51-4a00-4872-b08a-f720aa5c767c%40googlegroups.com.