Hi,

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 6:17:52 PM UTC+1, AlanBCohen wrote:

> Tw 5.1.15. I have not been able to export in JASON format. When I have
> attempted to do so, I only get a two byte file that consists of [] (open
> and closing brackets). There are no options apparently to select tiddlers
> for export or even get a JASON backup with all tiddlers. What am I doing
> wrong?

Have you tried exporting JSON from https://tiddlywiki.com/? You can simply
select the "Tools" tab in the sidebar, click "export all" and then select
"JSON file". This should yield a JSON backup of the entire tiddlywiki (I
just tried it - it works for me). If it works for you on
https://tiddlywiki.com/, but not in your own wiki, then there might be
something wrong with your settings, or your wiki is corrupted in some way.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/83dae27e-28b9-48eb-a5e0-2e50dd9088bc%40googlegroups.com.