Hi Folks,

I just published the first videos of a series named:
*How to work with a TiddlyWiki development environment
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuiC_HFhI4OxtThoQf92ws875R9zgNGSd>*
The series is intended to show the whole procedure, from installing and
setting up the dependencies to managing several remote github repositories
and how to contribute to the TiddlyWiki project.

There are several workflows, that may work, but this series shows the one
that I personally use.

I did create a completely new virtual machine, to have a "default user"
machine, that really shows the dialogs, that happen, when you install the
programs the first time. ... eg: System firewall messages, and so on ...

AT the moment, it contains 6 videos, and a very basic workflow with a test
project, where nothing can go wrong.
So you can try the stuff yourself, without worrying, to break something.
... Because if you mess it up, just delete the stuff and start over again ;)

01 INTRO - tw5 development environment
02 tw5 development INSTALL NODEJS
03 tw5 development INSTALL GIT
04 tw5 development INSTALL BRACKETS
05 tw5 development TEST PROJECT with gui
06 tw5 development PULL-REQUEST workflow

This list will be expanded soon.

have fun!
mario

PS: Don't forget to subscribe to the channel!
PPS: Don't forget to star the TW repo at github!

*If you like it: Support it <https://www.paypal.me/PMarioJo> :) *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/761ee77f-ef0b-4779-9297-73783596f84f%40googlegroups.com.