Okay,

now the frame-command doesn't work anymore...
Even not in the same wiki-copy without the changes I made.
???

Okay, for both (title & frame):

I looked around in this elements-thing and I think, I can find out, what to
modify.

I think, I have to write then that what I found in a tiddler in order to
get it saved in the wiki, right?
But:
What exactly do I have to copy? The right red marked in my picture? The
left marked in my picture? Both?
And: How to copy the commands? I tried with inner HTML and with outer HTML,
but with both I get an almost endless tiddler.....

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kakeSapKE8k/Wl0dfxirJeI/AAAAAAAAANo/iXqfpLlYv54po8Q4L1Nb_AsPSYe0uNV-gCLcBGAs/s1600/Formatting%2BSizes%2B%2528Tiddler%2BTitle%2B%252B%2BBorder%2529.jpeg>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bc129586-a066-49df-b9c5-a0d31902e19c%40googlegroups.com.