Short answer: No.

Long answer: Extremely unlikely.  It would need to be coded in javascript
and that's a lengthy task for such tiny reward (the praise of one or two
people who need it).  And exactly where would Jeremy et al stop?
Bookmarks/Favorites? All the other bits and pieces your browser
manufacturer supplies hoping to reel you in?

It's just not worth it, IMO, probably in Jeremy's opinion, too.

Lack of Ctrl-F/Find is the TW-Desktop killer, for me personally.  If you
want I nice system to package up your wikis and view them, TW-D is fine.
When I want to do any serious work, it falls short due to the lack of those
browser-niceties I rely on.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4c2afbf-1881-4c5d-a483-907099b86b13%40googlegroups.com.