I've looked and looked at the the linegraph example... I give up...
<svg viewBox="0 -50 500 100">

Sets the limits for the svg...

<rect x=0 y=-50 width=500 height=100 stroke=black fill=none/>

Draws the box

<path d=(="M " & textjoin(' ', true,

path d...ok the path has a name..it's name id d...does it have to be d?
"M"  WHAT IS THIS? (I tried other letters...only M works, what makes it
special???

  map(function(x):(x&' '&(sin(x/10)*(x*x)/5000) ), [range[0,500,1]]))
=) stroke=black stroke-width=1 fill=none/>
</svg>
This I get, apart from (x&' '&... the rest is just formula and the area it
needs to be drawn in.

I am wondering why when I just have sin(x) as a function noting plots, is
it a range issue?

And, can I take the slider code from the starburst demo and use it to
change the amplitude/ period of a sine graph (given a suitable starting
equation).

Insights from the shallow end.

Ste

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/784fbbb8-fdce-4ce6-8aea-ac5ba1f432b3%40googlegroups.com.