Folks,

I am working on a TiddlyWiki menuing solution. I have some great menus that
dropdown on hover. Only for some reason they always go under the below
tiddler title if it reaches that far.

I have tried using     z-index: 1; or 2 in a number of places with no luck.

Interestingly a menu placed above the topleftbar will popover the tiddler
titles,  but a menu placed abovestory will not.
This is also the case for a menu in a tiddler, it fails to popover the
tiddler title below.

I think the problem has something to do with the TiddlyWiki page layout and
CSS

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/994b0288-c95b-4897-9b84-f4edf927afa6%40googlegroups.com.