Hey all!  I've got an image-heavy wiki and I'm trying to figure out how
best to include these images.

I've tried the following:

   - Imported directly into the wiki.  This makes the wiki impossible to
   load on my chromebook.
   - External to the wiki in the same directory: Keeps the images private
   but does not work between Windows and Chromebook.
   - Online image hosting: I'm using Google Photos, but the URL for the
   images changes occasionally, making it difficult to use

Does anyone have any reliable solution that would be cross-platform and
preferably private?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c6dc8d21-afed-4727-9d17-c8472b35c210%40googlegroups.com.