Hi,

my results:

I downloaded this 4,5MB tiddlywiki.com and tested it on my smartphone. I
tested

   - how smooth & fast does it scroll
   - how fast does it open listed tiddlers from sidebar
   - tiping in search field: how good is the tiping & how fast are search
   results displayed
   - and making a new tiddler: how good is the tiping in there

Everything worked fine :-)

Then I imported some big plugins- it increased up to 5,9MB. Same testing
>>fine.
Then I imported 2 pictures from me- it increased up to 15,1MB. Same testing
>>fine, except, that the tiping is a little little bit not so smooth. But
no problem at all.

Tested on my smartphone Sony Xperia Z1 compact, Android 5.1.1- ohhh, not
like I said about Android 6 ;-)

Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ee00cd67-c9c7-483a-9084-d04c69f62727%40googlegroups.com.