Hello Thomas,

everything is great now :-)

I am moving all my tasks now to ToDoNow.

I tested a big TW5-wiki (15MB) on my tablet- where I will work with my
ToDo-Lists when the lists are finished.
And I had almost no problem with it.
So I am not anymore worried so much about the size.

And, as I said, I managed it now to show me a ToDo-List which is almost
perfectly designed for me :-)

Maybe I will come back one time to you for asking some design wishes
(making some things a bit smaller, changing the colour of some icons and
placing the title after the deadline, datepicker, editor & details).
But for now it is not so important. Now I have to edit all my tasks and
build new ones and so on.

Also the "late" marker is now shown :-)

I give you ten kisses for answering :-)
Surya