On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 4:52:25 PM UTC+1, coda coder wrote:

> I think I've found a couple of issues with *uni-link*.  Be aware I am
> using version V0.1.0 - 2017.07.25 -- I didn't want to install the latest
> until you can confirm it doesn't suffer the same issues.
>
> *Issue 1*
>
> I wanted to create a macro that uses either Evan Balster's *addposition*
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/addposition%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/13_TTJqEEiw/sE6XlwyHBQAJ>operator,
>
> or Tobias Beer's similar solution here
> <http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Counting%20List%20Item%20Iterations>.
> But both were returning the text as links -- when I disabled *uni-link*,
> the text was just plain text again. If you visit Tobias' example, the
> tiddler's A, B and C (which have captions in my system) were returned as
> links using the caption text.

Without an MTC I don't have an idea, what you want to achieve here. ... Can
the issue be reproduced with: https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/uni-link/
latest version. Just save this edition with the save button and import your
TW with drag and drop. This will be the fastest way to test / reproduce
it.

I'm sorry, but I can't support my old beta plugins, in combination with
other beta plugins, without an MTC.

> *Issue 2*
>
> The other issue is with TheDiveO's *FontAwesome* plugin -- see
> https://github.com/TheDiveO/TW5FontAwesome/issues/3.  Your *Bundles*
> plugin suffered badly from this problem. I concur with TheDiveO's
> deductions: *uni-link* is creating too many <a> elements (causing
> excessive application of tiddler icons).

I did test this one. ... It seems uni-link really creates 2 a elements,
which it shouldn't.

I did create an issue at github and linked it to issue #3 you mentioned.
see: https://github.com/wikilabs/plugins/issues/7

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bbd25241-084b-4990-8193-7266988a198a%40googlegroups.com.