Hi, everyone,

I have encountered a problem when using vis.js timeline plugin (which I
love and am indebted to its author). But I guess the problem goes beyond
this plugin and concerns date formating more generally.

The timeline plugin works with two types of date formating: TW5 date format
<http://tiddlywiki.com/#DateFormat> and moment.js Parse string+format
<http://momentjs.com/docs/#/parsing/string-format/>. I haven't found any
info about the support for "after/before christ" years formating in these
two formats. Does it mean that neither TW5 nor moment.js Parse work with BC
dates? It seems so to me but I want to make sure so that is why am asking
here.

Practically, it means that every timeline I make starts with the year 0 or
after. It never goes back BC.

Thanks everyone for any tips or workarounds,

Mira

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fa02bd36-2944-442a-8d9e-dab26cca90ea%40googlegroups.com.