Hi all,

fine frustrated....

Yesterday I made a lot on my (public) wiki on tiddlyspot. Then before going
to bed I had a look into it on my tablet and changed just a little bit. I
saved that (with the checkmark) and thought that it would be just saved on
web- like on my computer.
But it was downloaded.

I didn't want that, so I deleted that download on Android.

Today going again on this tiddlyspot-wiki I am shocked- everything I made
yesterday is gone....!
*I guess, there is no way to get back all the things of yesterday?*

Also I'd like to know now:
How is the normal behaviour of such a public wiki on tiddlyspot:
When another person visits that site and looks into a tiddler to see the
"construction" of it or changes something for testing purposes (as I did it
so many times in other public wikis- it helped me already a lot for
understanding).
a) How does the wiki behave, if the person *doesn't click* the
save-checkmark after that?
b) How does the wiki behave, if the person *clicks* the save-checkmark
after that?

Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2d42e98e-61dd-4805-a472-d055e80e5362%40googlegroups.com.