Ciao Arlen

Just an FYI. Over on Twitter I got a reply about methods of install that
said ...

TiddlyServer sounds a bit heavy for me (I should know more about stuff like
> configuring servers and javascript development and such, but actually don't
> know so much).... (full post
> <https://twitter.com/boazhsan/status/958141904289329153>)

It may be that some beginners think "TiddlyServer" is MORE difficult than
it is. I remember when you simplified it to make a minimal install it
suddenly felt a lot easier.

As this post shows the word "server" invokes a sense of complications that
TiddlyServer really doesn't have.

Maybe that could be made a bit clearer? That on the "server" side its
really not that complex? For the simplest install its much like any other
program.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2588d2f5-2d38-43b6-a2db-a1a0fff687bf%40googlegroups.com.