Hello there,

im very new to tiddlywiki and I would like to create a personal wiki for a,
kind of, knowlegde database for my, well, knowledge. But before I start to
fill it with content, I want to prepare TW5 to my linking, so everything is
set up from the beginning.
So I have a few question and would be very thankful if you guys could help
me:
- Is there a way to theme TW5 like a standard/traditional wiki like
wikipedia for example?
   - I particular:
      - Sidebar on the left with a logo in the header (the Sidebar on the
right is a bit confusing, I guess I could get used to it but I dont know
really, it just seems wrong kind of..)
      with different categories to select from and link to various tiddlers
      - a top bar with maybe the toolbar from the sidebar and additional
links to tiddlers
      - no right Sidebar and the content of the tiddlers should completly
fill the space that is left (like a regular webpage)

I already looked at TonGerners plugins on http://tongerner.tiddlyspot.com/
and they look very promising but not really what i am looking for (the
right sidebar is still active and the show/hide function of the left bar
coupled with the right Sidebar bothers me a bit, still amazing plugins!).
https://ibnishak.github.io/Tesseract/themes/moments.html was also very
impressing, but i dont know if this is nearly achievable with my level of
knowledge at the moment (no pun intended).

So i would be really thankful if someone has an idea/suggestion or could
give me some advice where i have to look to obtain the knowledge to do it
on my own.

regards Dazzle

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/62a151d3-323a-4db9-aafb-d835df2221fe%40googlegroups.com.