Ahh, good to additionally know how to build the style by two tags (make the
tiddler-title look like ... if a tiddler has two tags (both tags).
But that I don't need at the moment.

What I need is just the opposite. Maybe my explanation wasn't clear....

For example:
A have tiddlers tagged with RezeptGetestet >the background of the
tiddlertitles of these tiddlers should be green.
And I have tiddlers tagged with RezeptNICHTGetestet >the background of the
tiddlertitles of these tiddlers should be orange.

Tiddlers which have none of these both tags should be shown like in the
control panel set (default).

Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/458fc7d8-6af4-4e78-afa1-18aa4d5fc038%40googlegroups.com.