Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 01:54:18 UTC+1 schrieb Jan:

> Hello Simon,
> you made big progress. The feel of Muri is getting better and better. I am
> looking forward to see your touch-inventions as separate widgets!
>
> Yours Jan

Hello Jan, thanks! I have a swipe widget ready on muritest, if you take a
look at the page <http://muritest.tiddlyspot.com> and switch to the normal
tiddlywiki view, you can swipe on tiddlers and an action message gets sent.

There I'm calling it in the $:/core/ui/PageTemplate/story, take a look how
it's called - the message part is exactly like the action-sendmessage
widget.

2 more attributes are needed: targets="the target class of the elements tos
wipe" velocity="the velocity that must be reached to trigger - you can
provide floating numbers like 2.5"

1 more attribute can be provided: direction="left/up/down/right" - if not
provided any swipe triggers the action

all the best,
Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/12736e0a-dc95-4885-9fa3-b5bce9987b25%40googlegroups.com.