Ciao w

There must be a way to do it!

Its right now likely very obscure because I don't think most users are
aware of this issue. I wasn't until I started generating CSS numbers. CSS
numbers are incredibly easy and useful for ordering in TW. Being able to
copy them in context would enable some new strategies in TW Tiddler
creation that are cumbersome other ways.

I hope I will bump into someone who really understands the issue with skill
to solve it. All I need is surface saving of what is already staring at me
:-).

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6fe345f6-195f-4d1e-97a4-f0c1ed0a8d60%40googlegroups.com.