> I know how to use it, and you know how to use it, but you might want to at
> least explain on your site what the Rocket is for, and how to use it.

You're right, I've updated the page

> I added it to the TiddlyWiki toolmap under "Writing and editing -
> bookmarking".

Thank you :) - your dynalist is great!

> Hi, I'm making this little TW companion that let's you edit tiddlers while
>> browsing on other websites, dragging stuff into your wiki and more
>>
>> I hope you like it, and find it useful!
>>

> If you would tell potential users, what it should do and how to use it.
>
> You're right, too

TWRocketDock is a new browser window opened from within a tiddlywiki

It is meant to enable you to add notes to your wiki, drag content into your
wiki, while you're away from your tiddlywiki browser tab

http://rocketdock.tiddlyspot.com

The page now contains more details

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b01f2df8-82fe-4a41-8b6d-da3c05aa3f28%40googlegroups.com.