Fellow TWikers,

I 've found myself TW in the following way.

1) go to latest pre-release
2) start using it.
3) search the documentation
4) make a few pull requests when I find myself extending the documentation
as I learn and try out new features.

Then the other day I visited I noticed that prerelease looked particularly
freshly minted. I noticed that the font had changed. This made me feel very
happy!

For some reason i found it easier to read. But the main think was that the
difference in font made using pre-release feel like using a fresh piece of
paper. A super fresh blank canvas.

Personally I would like to preserve the distinction between prerelease and
TW.com.

Always have a slightly more futuristic pre-release <-- thats what I say!

Any thoughts?

best wishes

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYexJwPU0WNiemig5v%3DVyb%2BydDa8dWmngoY6Fn3UT19jpw%40mail.gmail.com.