P.

Have you reviewed the existing kanban solutions in TiddlyWiki?

The work has being done but with additional styling and features.

See https://ibnishak.github.io/Tesseract/projects/tekan/ (yes you are
looking at TiddlyWiki not Trello)
and https://reidgould.github.io/tiddlywiki-dropboard/

Or use these to find the code you need.