Another (possible) silent error

This case is not so clear

If I write [[xyz]] or {{xyz}} when I'm authoring a tiddler

In most cases (not all) this is an error because I've misspelt xyz

I'd like a mode where I got BIG error messages when refereeing to
non-existent tiddlers

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/511c749a-5197-45e7-9bf2-d51e1eeb9239%40googlegroups.com.