Ciao Mark S. & Mat

Both Mark's  comment and the video kinda clarified some of my thoughts on
TW.

I do have an ongoing concern about SCALABILITY.

Yep. It runs in browser and there are limits. BUT I also think in order to
be able to design well to use it to its best at scale one needs to
understand better HOW to optimise performance.

Recently there have been some initiatives on this recently in the core
code. But I'm practically unclear on any "ground rules" about what is an
optimal approach for scaling up volume of content.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bd64067c-c2e1-4a8e-b2da-7317ff1a45b9%40googlegroups.com.