I have about five hundred tiddlers that all display a decently-sized
image.  To reduce the impact on my machine, I've implemented a slider
system that keeps track of a slider index using two simple buttons, then
displays a list of five items starting at the slider index.

Filter code is as follows:
"[tag[alien]!prefix[Template]sort[]rest{!!scroll_index}limit[5]]"

When the scroll_index field is supposed to start at zero and increment or
decrement by five according to the button I press.

*rest[0] and rest[1] have the same output. * Is this a bug or by design?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/72ba456a-c337-4f45-86c4-81671bf9ae3a%40googlegroups.com.