I have updated http://d3jsv5trial.tiddlyspot.com

I could implement the widget for *Circle packing *(still need to understand
how to improve with CSS style rather than hardcoding), but I failed, so
far, to implement *Zoomable circle packing* (
https://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/7607535).

I cannot understand why it works when using D3 script in an HTML page, and
not on the D3 adaptation for TW.

I think that the problem start when we use d3.hierarchy... but I may be
wrong

when I console.log  this:

> var root = d3.hierarchy(root)

.sum(function(d) { return d.size; })

.sort(function(a, b) { return b.value - a.value; })

I obtain:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ugaT7VR3oBY/WrvUqYnWsAI/AAAAAAAAAAM/HpaE2Yad0P4HQRGPnjDrjb8yXt0KMcScQCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture%2Bd%25E2%2580%2599e%25CC%2581cran%2B2018-03-28%2Ba%25CC%2580%2B19.43.17.png>

we can see that x, y and r are undefined, but I don't why... and I even
don't understand how they should be generated

Would that be possible that some variable would need to be initialized just
when using D3 into TW, and not into regular HTML ?
Any other idea ?

Nicolas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/47dbe145-3cd4-4698-b62c-2facad2d1d74%40googlegroups.com.