Hello TiddlyWiki enthusiasts,

I have recently discovered TiddlyWiki and here I have question:

Is it in principle possible to somehow tag selected paragraphs of a text
within a tiddler, so that it would be later possible to transclude all the
paragraphs associated with a specific tag?

Let's say, I write a journal with one tiddler per day, and in any given
journal tiddler I write about various topics. For a given topic, the goal
would be to create a new tiddler composed of all the paragraphs from
different tiddlers associated with that topic. Is it possible to achieve
something like this without having to create, for each topic, a separate
tiddler everyday?

Warm regards,

Vytas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fc9b60e7-71cf-4b13-9f94-43e685db13e2%40googlegroups.com.