Hi Norman,

Had the same problem that with the new Chome 65.xxx saving was not possible
anymore. An upgrade with your recommended link to 5.1.15 solved the issue.

Thank you very much for that advice!
Best regards
Axel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2dc7d3c5-79a6-4c9b-941f-71765c00745e%40googlegroups.com.