I just checked in after a hiatus.  It appears that this has not
progressed.  Though it has warts, it is the best thing going.  The
graphviz-like syntax is simple and elegant.  The only real inconvenience at
this point is an inability to print or export.  I am able with most any
tiddler to copy/paste to a web-based email client (Outlook web access), but
the drawings do not come across.  Printing also renders as simply blank.
The other issue reported is more of an annoyance, but these are more
serious.  Is there a future for this plugin?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/02c3d132-01d2-44f2-94d2-bf98bc5d5bf9%40googlegroups.com.