Hello,

I'm setting up a collection of TiddlyWiki files (straight HTML, not
Node-based or anything special) and have a Tiddler I've been importing
to all of the TiddlyWiki files, which is a list of the TiddlyWiki
files.  Let me explain:

I'm creating several "Notebooks", each notebook is a single TiddlyWiki
file.  Currently, I have a "Notebooks" Tiddler which I maintain a list
of all the notebooks (with links to them).  I want this Tiddler in all
of my Notebooks.  To do so, everytime I update the "Notebooks" Tiddler
in a master file, I then need to import it to all of my other notebooks
TiddlyWiki files.

My hopeful solution, was to create this "Notebooks" Tiddler in a single
location, and just have every other notebook file /point/ to the "master
list".  So, given any Notebook TiddlyWiki file, when the user clicks on
the "Notebooks" tab or link, the TiddlyWiki file will not import, just
go pull the Tiddler from the master location.

For example, perhaps I am currently viewing /CoolInformation.html/ and
could have something like:

    [ext[Notebooks|/path/to/master.html#ListOfNotebooks]]

However, this will open a new tab with the /master.html/ file.  I'm
wondering if there is a way to "pull" the "ListOfNotebooks" Tiddler for
viewing as if it was already in the /CoolInformation.html/ file?

Thanks!

--David

P.S. I've been putting HTML formatting in these emails.  Is this
acceptable?  Some mailing lists frown upon it and prefer strict text.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4aa608ed-6959-ae9c-f471-dbf294195bc3%40dagertech.net.