Ciao TonyM

By default the full JD's FAB is off--though the big "+"circle, bottom
right, is a FAB. Visit $:/ControlPanel > Appearance > FAB Buttons. Set the
buttons, see what happens.

They seem to work best on touch-screens?

At the moment the behaviour differs between platforms. I'll try document
this a bit so JD knows more.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d26b81ff-90fe-445d-b0f2-af950e362541%40googlegroups.com.