After installing the MultiUser plugin, it puts the wiki files in
node_modules/tiddlywiki/editions.  How would I make it run with the 'live'
files elsewhere?

As explanation, I'm trying to run my TW in a Docker container.  It would be
convenient to put all my image setup operations in the Dockerfile, and then
mount my data directory (enabling data persistence) when I start my
container.  But creating the image doesn't have access to the
mounted-at-runtime data directory.

At runtime, I'd like node_modules/tiddlywiki/editions to be read-only, with
my data reads/write going elsewhere.

So I'd like to install TW and the MultiUser plugin into the node_modules
directory, and at runtime I'd check for the existence of ~/tw-data, and if
it doesn't exist, copy whatever from node_modules/tiddlywiki to ~/tw-data.
Then launch the TW node server.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bfa88f42-a50c-4352-bbb1-5b1289056a9e%40googlegroups.com.