Hmmm... Ironically, it appears that sometimes changes aren't fully saved
for me.

I'm running with node.js inside a Docker container.  I exposed ports 8080
and 8081.  When I save a title-only tiddler (i.e. click the new-tiddler
button and immediately save the new tiddler without entering a body):

   - The logger says the file was saved.
   - The file really is saved in the file system.
   - The tiddler does not show up in the Recents list.
   - After reloading the page, the tiddler does not exist.

This behavior only happens when running in a container with the plugin.  It
looks like it either uses an additional port (maybe briefly) or there's
something not passing through the exposed ports.  I confirmed that there is
no issue when running the same version of TW in the same container, without
the plugin.

I can go to the wiki data folder in file system and execute "touch *" and
all missing tiddlers immediately show up in the browser.

Any ideas for debugging?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f4c610ba-f784-45c5-9dac-69cda6800d57%40googlegroups.com.