Hey Bardy thanks for the bug reports!

The misaligned TOC turned out to be due to missing class declarations in
the Material-ized SVG tiddlers. I updated the iconset at the demosite,
please export/import the set again if you still wish to use them.

I also updated the theme to comply with the corrected SVG classification,
please try the updated theme.

by "swipe-area layer" do you mean the additional
$:/themes/jd/Material/Template/SwipeArea
<http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fthemes%2Fjd%2FMaterial%2FTemplate%2FSwipeArea>
 tiddler?
I can't replicate the problem. I can go back and forth between themes just
fine (please see attached file)... please elaborate?

<https://i.imgur.com/NL6KqVI.gif>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/58e0faae-c663-4eb0-ba86-c50d1ffa3b3d%40googlegroups.com.