> I am not sure how I am going to use this but it sounds great.
>
> Please publish some simple use cases and example so the those of us less
> familular at using this tech can access it.
>
> Good work
> Tony

Thanks Tony,
I'm planning to use them on the page for more real-worls use-cases
Right now each plugin has a doc tiddler with an example

@JD over at http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com is using the swipe widget
for the FAB button in the bottom right corner and for showing/hiding the
sidebar (swipe from the right screen edge/swipe from the left screen edge)

http://smarties.tiddlyspot.com uses the pan widget to move the sidebar

http://panflex.tiddlyspot.com uses the pan widget to show
top/bottom/left/right panels

http://tiddlypiano.tiddlyspot.com uses the press widget to create kind of a
piano with tuba sounds

The most recent and stable versions of the widgets are on the new page, and
there they should be retrieved

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d3a1513a-5aa2-447b-847b-ffa43571da7f%40googlegroups.com.