Thanks Jed.

The tags within the string referenced by {{!!tags}} do not seem to be
sorted. That's what I'd really like to accomplish, but if it's not done by
the core then we're talking about writing some code to do it, right? I'm
not sure I'm willing to go that far to have a sorted list of tags. I'm just
trying to set up a GTD system.

Thanks again for all the feedback.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2c1cdaff-eff3-49b0-8ab6-f886a6328924%40googlegroups.com.