Hi Mat ,

I was thinking that we (the community) could make collections/packages
(like editions) for different use-cases
those packages would be sets of plugins and themes and tools

for example:

student-collection:

   - note-taking plugins and tools (like anwiki - anki (heavily used by
   students) replacement in tiddlywiki, work in progress)
   - tools to include pdf files and images (text-slicer plugin included)
   - a simple launcher for wikies (maybe the multiuser single-executable)
   - evernote migration plugin
   - other community tools and plugins for the use-case listed within the
   bundle
   - simple instructions how to use it

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5c44f220-c024-4cb6-ba93-62c705b6269a%40googlegroups.com.