> BTC, you're blowing my mind with your progress on this! All I can do now
> is stand back and watch while your magic happens. The idea to have a FAB
> button fixed to each tiddler (I assume to replace the standard ViewTemplate
> buttons?) is something that I didn't even know I wanted, and now I'm
> itching for it xD
>

> Do you have plans to make this into a separate FAB plugin of your own?
> That would be really cool, because you were able to add a lot of
> functionality to it that works great outside of the theme package!

Yes, I can make it its own plugin. The per-tiddler-fab would show the
viewtoolbar buttons in view mode and the edittoolbar + editor toolbar
buttons in edit mode

> meanwhile... I'm back here at step one wondering why this...
> <$press $targets="test-div" $time="500" $startactions="""<$action-setfield
> $tiddler="$:/state/test/pannable" text="yes"/>"""
> $endactions="""<$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/state/test-values"
> $field="center-x" $value={{$:/state/test/pan!!center-x}}/>""">
> <$pan $targets="test-div" $statetiddler="$:/state/test/pan">
> </$pan>
> </$press>
>
>  is producing this error:
> Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertBefore' of undefine
>

> I discovered that it's a bad idea having the $state="on/off"
on-off-switchable ... I'm not using that anymore and I think I'll remove it
from all the widgets
Widget actions can be filtered by the existence of a state tiddler for
example, that would do the same if done right

This error here I guess is either that or something with animations

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e83794ba-8b94-4b76-b570-4eeb896b73e2%40googlegroups.com.