Hmmm...I did have preview on.  I also wondered if it was just the junk
machine I have...it's a work machine and they push a ton of big-brother
bloat onto them and it still tends to crank the fan even w/16G.  I'll do
some more investigating.

Either way, it sounds like TW5 doesn't have any major limitations in the
length of the Tiddler and I was really looking to verify that.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f615b66-387c-52a1-fd79-4c9665136405%40dagertech.net.