Hi,
I'm trying to use TW5 as CMS with html parser.
I appreciate the capability to marge pure html, markdown and latex by
mixing different types of content via transclusion.
Also this allow to reuse content (images, formulas) among different
tiddlers.
The problems come when I try not to use wiki syntax and to rely on html
syntax only.
If a try to embed a tiddler content (e.g. with object syntax), into another
one (sort of html transclusion, by using the tiddler #name as anchor
reference) I'm able to embed the whole tiddler only, together with all menu
stuff, etc. No way to isolate the content.
If I try to tag the content (or even a tiddler section, e.g. a specific
formula, without demonstration) by a div#id wrapper, then this is not
visibile to other tiddlers... so I cannot recall a specific id from outside
a tiddler, at least this is what seems to me.
Certainly I could use wiki parser and transclusion, but this would be not
reusable if I would decide to export material outside TW5.
Moreover, by using html extension I'm able to enjoy codemirror facilities
on the code, while in vnd.tiddlywiki extension (or none) codemirror does
not recognize html code.
At this point I would think that three ways are possible:
1) use only TW wiki syntax - no code reuse after TW html export.
2) use html in TW syntax - partial code reuse (transclusion instead of
object embedding), no codemirror facilities
3) use text/html syntax - code reuse, codemirror active, but neither
transclusion nor object embedding

The last solution would be preferable to me, anyway the embedding problem
extends also to links, because I'm not able to create intra-tiddler or
inter-tiddler links, due to the fact that any id-tagged block cannot be
used as target of a html link, as the # usage for tiddler referencing
supersedes its html usage.

I'm not a TW expert, maybe I'm missing a lot of solutions, so any
suggestion for using html inside TW5 as much as possible is welcome!

thanks and regards,
Netsaver
Rome, IT

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2e53762b-42c4-44d9-bf80-1aa2b4cd617d%40googlegroups.com.