What do you know that seems to be working. Thanks for the idea, Mark!

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFLRYbC9VfasVAmTVPiYgrmQwUTZJkXzRJ8B%3DtJZ_DkTaA%40mail.gmail.com.