Hey Jill,

There are a couple ways to address this. The quickest one I can think of is
to have two lists separated with the first[] and butfirst[] filter
operators. The one with first[] actually *navigates* to, while the one with
butfirst uses navigateSuppressNavigation

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c9c5f778-8034-468e-8cb5-e473eed0c8ff%40googlegroups.com.