Mark,

I will check out the solutions you mention, Ditto sounds great for My
SharePoint work.

I paid for SnagIt years ago so only need to pay the upgrade, I would like
camista for video editing but it is more expensive.

I find the ability to annotate the capture in the SnagIt Editor immediately
after capture improves the work flow.
So now it is Snap, Annotate, drag and drop, then insert image reference
into part of TiddlyWiki (This could be better)

Dreaming I would like to drop and image on an open tiddler and have it
insert the link to the image and import it in one step.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/312b0dfd-f766-4fb1-a634-16b41322c524%40googlegroups.com.