Suspicious Web Page Blocked
You attempted to access:
https://designwritestudio.updog.co/#Final%20Presentations
*For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for
review. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.*

Visit

Norton <https://www.symantec.com/transactsafely>

to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Is thrown when I go to
https://designwritestudio.updog.co/#Final%20Presentations
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdesignwritestudio.updog.co%2F%23Final%2520Presentations&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFeOH0ItbQ1tam6KgHt-ddhhXuwEw>

I proceed and to get
to https://designwritestudio.updog.co/#Final%20Presentations

No hackers amongst your students?, perhaps it is just the redirect in use.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dfd632ba-0f82-4e7b-975e-2e138dda6096%40googlegroups.com.