Aha! Danielo!
It may be related to the plugins thing but I'm finding I can't import or save
tiddlers strarting with $:\ which is why my templates aren't working. I have
imported/cloned renamed with out the prefix and hit save. The non prefixed
version is still there on a fefresh. The prefixed one is no where to be found.

This is true running directly from your github site and for the NoteSelf app
which I have updated with the latest plugin versions.

Ste

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef67a35a-7eb7-47ad-8d1b-a6de9c0ddebc%40googlegroups.com.