I am trying to convert a couple TW5 files to Node.js, (both on Dropbox).

The reason for this is I think I will be able to edit them from my ipad or
iphone (preferred) rather than only the laptop.

I am running into 2 snags, pertaining to *image calls* and *IOS access*.
Image calls:

I have liked the simplicity of Danielo's <<ximg "Picture.jpg"
path:$:/macros/ximg/path>> macrocall, which I then collect into image
galleries grouped by tags.

They stopped working.

Should I copy the image files into the server directory (or an Image
subdirectory?) Or is it just a matter of getting the syntax right on the
pathfile?
IOS access:

localhost:19671 only works on my laptop and not on my IOS devices. (I am
using these instructions:
http://undefinedvalue.com/setting-personal-tiddlywiki-server-os-x.html)

Am I incorrect about being able to access via IOS? How is it done? Do I
need a "Terminal emulator" loaded onto my IOS devices?

Any help is appreciated.

JWHoneycutt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cf560683-839a-4168-bdf4-dbe66fcc6482%40googlegroups.com.